Frank Thoeny is reviewed with a proven track record of building high quality websites and effectively develop client websites with a positive objective.
Frank reaches for reasonable goals and objectives, to achieve final outcome with minimal downtime. He is a web developer with 17 years of planning, executing and managing projects & products, which has self-motivated him to succeed. He constructs a solid understanding of the work scope and statement of work. He owns all the necessary skills for planning, organizing, securing, managing and leadership qualities to complete complex jobs and projects. Frank effectively interacted with sales and marketing teams, technical and design teams in an effort to better understand and make sense of projects within the organization.
- Experience with MVC pattern and object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of accessibility techniques; hands-on working knowledge of Section 508 compliance, SEO and W3C Standards.
- Develops websites according to organizational needs and requirements.
- Awareness of emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable Front End and Back End developing.